Wednesday, June 26, 2013

In The Works

I've had two SMASH journals sitting on my desk since they first came out. I had no idea what I wanted to put in them, except that it be one large project. I've still got a lot of the Alaska tidbits that I collected that summer and though it would be a good way to showcase them. Plane tickets, coffee sleeves, maps, tickets, correspondence, etc. The photo below is the inside cover. For the most part, all paper, embellishments and washi tape are from Studio Calico. 


I have a bad habit of keeping hotel room keys. I must have almost 100 of them. I used washi tape to seal the bottom of the coffee sleeve and then adhered it to the page with double-stick tape. A perfect little place for my cards.


I had a leftover map of Anchorage so I used that for the background and stuck some baggage claim stickers at the bottom. I'll probably add some small Instagram photos as well. 


A large view of the page, along with the TSA ticket.


This was our first schedule that Tony had made out of Stephanie and I. Washi tape, acrylic dots and some stickers complete the page.


This hung on our cabin door for the better part of the season. I ripped it off before we left. It pretty much sums up the summer there.


I love this empty Top 10 list. I'm using the mini alphabet stickers to add the top 10 quotes from the summer.


I've still got lots of stuff to add but I wanted to post what I've got so far.

Is anyone else using their SMASH journal for a large, single project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...