After not so patiently waiting, it is here. Finally. And I couldn't be more excited.
I am in love with the nontraditional colors that Kelly chose for this kits. And hello? Deer, gold foil alphas, ELF inspired stamps. I'm practically giddy. There's items from Tim Holtz, Basic Grey, Allison Kreft and of course, Kelly Purkey.
I was waiting to see if this kit would include an album like Ali had in her December Daily kit, but alas, it did not. No worries though! I found an 8 x 8 We R Memory Keepers album in... wait for it... aqua. Totally nontraditional, I know. But how sweet is that gonna look with the kit? It comes with 10 divided page protectors. Still trying to decide if I want to house everything in those or do a combo of page protectors and pages/tid bits just hole punched and added to the album. We'll see. Now the wait begins for the kit to arrive at my house.
The full list includes:
- 1 Jolly 4" x 6" stamp set designed by Kelly, which is exclusive to this year's kit.
- 1 sheet each of red, teal and white Kelly Purkey alpha stickers
- 1 sheet each of Kelly Purkey's Tis The Season and This is Magic stickers
- 1 sheet of Tim Holtz Idea-ology number rub-ons
- 4 flair badges designed by Kelly
- 1 roll of Kelly Purkey diamonds washi tape
- 1 roll Kelly Purkey gold glitter tape
- 4 Simon Says Stamp foil cut out snowflakes
- 1 Kelly Purkey foil cut out reindeer
- 2 Allison Kreft star paperclips
- 2 gold heart paperclips
- 2 cork hearts and 2 cork stars by Fancy Pants
- 24 sheets of 6.5" x 9.5" of "Capture" designer papers from BasicGrey
- Assortment of Freckled Fawn wood veneers (approximately 12)
- Alpha stickers in gold foil from Chic Tags
- 1 Kelly Purkey "Stacked Deck" in 3" x 4" cards (25 Kelly Purkey designs, 2 Allison Kreft overlays, 2 Kelly Purkey overlays and 2 Kelly Purkey letterpress cards)
- 3 holiday themed wax seals from BasicGrey
- 1 sheet of gold and silver candy buttons by BasicGrey
- 1 pack of Attach Me stickers from BasicGrey