Monday, December 6, 2010

Golden Leaf Bath & Body

Introducing my new venture, Golden Leaf Bath & Body. The Etsy shop is up, although there's nothing in it as of yet. And you can find my Facebook profile here. Here's what you can find at Golden Leaf:

Cold process soap: Made the old fashioned way with quality oils, fragrance, and lye. I hope to have between 15-20 different bars to choose from. (See the list in between the photos.) These photos are of my first batch - Oatmeal, Milk & Honey. They smell absolutely wonderful. These bars weigh between 4.5 - 5 oz. each and will be available in 4-6 weeks once they finish curing.

Lip Balm: I'm still tweaking the recipe for these. I hope to have it perfected by this weekend. I'll be making them in flavors such as Juicy Watermelon, Island Coconut and Peppermint, just to name a few.

Lotion: Who doesn't love a good quality lotion? These will be available in a 4 oz. travel size and a larger 8 oz. bottle. You'll be able to get just about every fragrance that the soaps come in.

Soy Tarts: I chose soy because it burns cleaner, lasts longer and gives off a better scent throw. These will be available in 3.5 oz. clamshells which house 6 1"x1" soy cubes. Also available in a wide variety of scents!

Soap Scents:
Applemint, Arabian Spice, Celestial Waters, Cranberry, Cranberry Walnut, Dragonsblood, Ginger Lime, Juicy Summer Watermelon, Lavender, Lavender Oatmeal, Lemon Verbena, Lemon Poppy, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Peppermint Awake and an Unscented Shaving Bar

Look at all of those oats! Great for exfoliating.

All cut and waiting to be cured.

I'm setting up a separate blog for Golden Leaf which you can find here.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color. That alone would wake me up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Val agrees with the other Val. Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! That's actually the natural color. I didn't add any pigment to it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...