Monday, November 28, 2011

Gearing Up


I have sadly been neglecting my little blog the past few weeks while gearing up for the upcoming holiday season. The good news is that I've gotten a crapload of stuff accomplished. Ordered boxes for my soaps, labels, new lip balm tubes, labeled said boxes, created holiday packs, researched arts & craft fairs, made about 100 coasters and managed to score some awesome Black Friday deals. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and stuffed themselves silly. I know I did! 

Don't forget about our Holiday Soap Trio giveaway, as it ends in only a few days. I'll be posting the winner this week! Once the weather turns and I'm able to get some good lighting I'll be posting photos of all of my new goodies. Can't wait for you guys to see them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...