Monday, June 21, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack

I snagged the Eclipse soundtrack while I was in Louisville last week. I haven't had time to really sit down and listen to it but from what I've heard it's a lot darker than the first two. Already two songs stand out as my favorites; Florence and The Machine's "Heavy in Your Arms" and The Black Keys' "Chop and Change". Here is the track listing:

1. "Eclipse (All Yours)" by Metric
2. "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" by Muse
3. "Ours" by The Bravery
4. "Heavy In Your Arms" by Florence and the Machine
5. "My Love" by Sia
6. "Atlas" by Fanfarlo
7. "Chop and Change" by The Black Keys
8. "Rolling in on a Burning Tire" by The Dead Weather"
9. "Let's Get Lost" by Beck and Bat for Lashes
10. "Jonathan Low" by Vampire Weekend
11. "With You in My Head" by UNKLE
12. "A Million Miles an Hour" by Eastern Conference Champions
13. "Life on Earth" by Band of Horses
14. "What Part of Forever" by Cee-Lo Green
15. "Jacob's Theme" by Howard Shore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...