Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ugh! I Can't Put This Damn Thing Down!

Guess what I did all last evening and well into the wee hours of this morning? Yep, you guessed it. I'm having way too much fun with this thing and may have to limit myself to a page every few days. Otherwise I'll have to buy a new WTJ in a few weeks. I guess that's not such a bad thought ;) Above is my cover-in-progress. I've actually added more to it since I took this photo this morning.

Fill This Page With Circles

Fill This Page With Circles (Left side)

Fill This Page With Circles (Right side)

View of cover and circles. Initially I was going to trim the excess paper off but I think I'll keep it this way. I kinda like it.

Ok, I'm putting my markers down to go forage for lunch.

Is anyone else having this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...