Some of you may have noticed that I received a comment on my latest Wednesday Giveaways post regarding a blog award. I'm always a bit skeptical about things like this but this one is 100% legit. Jen over at Life Spelled J E N was darling enough to pass along the Stylish Blogger Award. It was a sweet surprise this morning as I sat in bed trying to fall asleep but instead I was checking my email. I'm super flattered. Like really. And here's the award. Cute eh? I think so too.
Anywho, this is how the award works:
- once you have been given the award, you thank (and link) the person who gave you the award.
- share 7 things about yourself
- give 15 other recently discovered blogger the award (and notify them)
Here are my 7 facts...
* I like watermelon and coconut Jelly Bellys the best.
* I can hyper-extend both of my elbows. (Kinda like a bird, except theirs really go that way)
* I'm kicking ass at CityVille on Facebook (damn you, addictive games!)
* I'm seriously considering getting a Harry Potter themed tattoo.
* My most favorite place is the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) in Boston. And I'll be there next week!
* I'm a big genealogy nerd. (Like, BIG.)
* I love getting letters and packages in the mail no matter how small. (It makes my day)
And here are the lucky 15 bloggers, in no particular order:
These bloggers have inspired me to be more creative, stay true to myself and have helped me out in ways too numerous to count. A big thank you to all!
I hope you take the time to pop over to each blog and take a look!