Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Saturday Haul

WARNING! You may want to pack a lunch. This post is picture heavy!

I think any good blog post should start out with a photo of bread, don't you?
Mom and I went up to Paducah today. She needed to swing by the bank and I wanted to swing by Michaels. And of course we couldn't leave without having lunch at Panera. I'm still thinking about it hours later. :)

I have this issue with Michaels. I go in needing 2 or 3 things and end up with what you see above. Anyone else have this problem? Same thing at Hobby Lobby too.

I like to hit up the $1 bargain bins cause you can find all sorts of good stuff for cheapcheapcheap! I picked up some packs of rhinestone accents, 2-packs of emery boards (I always lose mine) and a little packet of holiday rhinestone accents. (80% off!)

This is what I originally came for... ribbon. I decided that I will be wrapping my bars of soap in paper, which I also picked up (see below) and I want to finish them off with ribbon. All of these were in the $1 bins as well! Score!

180 sheets, 60 designs and I can wrap 3 bars with 1 sheet of 12"x12" paper. I think I'm good to go for a while.

The absolute best thing about today is that I finally got my labels in the mail for my lotion bottles. I used VistaPrint and though I'm not crazy about how much they charge for S&H, the quality is amazing!

The line up.

I used their small rectangular product labels and then chose the advanced editing option. It was super easy to use and I think I'll be ordering the small oval labels I need from them as well. This is a shot of the Feliz Navidad lotion. I have a feeling this will be one of my best sellers as it smells so good you kinda wanna eat it. (Please don't)

Up next, Juicy Summer Watermelon. Another of my favorites.

This Ginger Lime lotions smells just like a lime Lifesaver!

Another of my popular scents. I've already sold 5 bars of this soap.

The Pineapple Coconut lotion makes me think of tropical islands where the drinks come with little umbrellas. I've had a few people tell me it smells like suntan lotion.

Dragons Blood is a perfect spicy blend of Patchouli, amber, vanilla and additional light notes.

I'm not sure if I've blogged about it (I'll have to check) but I entered one of the Lucky Magazine giveaways a few months ago. And WON! I never win anything. Ever. I ended up with a beautiful red suede shoe from the Born miniature shoe collection. It's so cute! And it's like a real shoe. Only way way smaller.

If only they came in a size 8.

And in blue. I've always wanted a pair of blue suede shoes ;)

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

I'll be removing the Pineapple Coconut soap from the mold that I made last night.
(And will probably be posting more photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...