Thursday, January 6, 2011

Retail Therapy

I spotted last years version a little too late so I was determined to score one for this year. They were so popular this year, in fact that Amazon.com has already sold out of them. Don't worry, they'll restock soon. This year it's available in two different color themes; Turquoise and Amber. I ended up choosing the amber version. Here's a video of Becky detailing the entire product.



I cannot wait to get started!
I will be posting each page as I finish it.

I also purchased this beautiful bit of Merino and Bamboo roving from Hampton Artistic Yarns to try my hand at felting some of my Celestial Waters soap. I think I'm going to post a how-to showcasing each step. I love the arctic colors and I think it will be a great match for the scent.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...