Monday, July 26, 2010

Get Fit - Week One - The Measurements

Ok, first things first. Click on the photo above and read the entry.

Did you read it? Good.

Now, with that being said, I'll tell you what started this. I've been following the blog of Ali Edwards for quite some time. She has a frequent guest blogger named Cathy Zielske and I've started following her blog as well. Cathy has been working her butt off (literally) the past six months and has documented her journey. She is actually the one who designed the template you see above. If you want to follow along in your own quest to lose weight, get in shape and feel better about yourself, hop on board. You can find the template here.

Click here to see all of my Get Fit posts.

p.s. I'll be taking a full photo when I get home in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Good for You :) The beginning is always so full of motivation, hang on to it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...