Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swaptree

Woo swaptree! Seriously LOVE this site. If you've been following my blog for awhile you will know that I'm an avid reader. Ok, maybe that's an understatement. Anywho, I had a bunch of books sitting around that I didn't really plan on reading again so I decided to find a site to swap them on. Introducing, swaptree. And it's not just books. You can swap for movies, music and video games as well. Here's how it works:

You list the books, CDs, DVDs, and video games that you want to trade and the books, CDs, DVDs, and video games that you want to receive and swaptree does the rest.

Swaptree will show you all of the items that you can receive for your items. Clicking on a "Get Now" link next to an item will show more information about both the item and the trader you will be receiving from.

Once the other traders accept, the trade is complete and you will then be provided the shipping addresses where you need to ship your item.

And yes, I totally stole that from their website. So far I've traded some books and a few old DVDs. What did I get in return you ask?

DVDs

The Ghost & The Darkness (I don't know why I like this movie so much. I guess I like saying Tsavo - where the movie takes place - or maybe it's the lions. Oh my!)

Little Fish - Can't wait to watch this. It's got Cate Blanchett in it so it's bound to be good.

Signs - I'm collecting all of M. Night Shyamalan's movies. Too bad Mel has gotten all crazy.

Notes on a Scandal - My all time favorite movie. And the one I have is scratched. Boo.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Somehow I never purchased the first two movies and it's been ages since I've seen them. Can't wait for this to show up in my mailbox!

Books

Marked by P C Cast & Kristen Cast - Guess who is starting the House of Night series?

Quidditch Through the Ages - Stocking up on all things HP


Wow this has been pretty long winded. My point, is you've got books/movies/music/video games to swap, head over to swaptree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...