Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Fish Two Fish

Mom and I have been playing around with the idea of driving down to Atlanta for a weekend and going to the Georgia Aquarium. I love love love aquariums. (This coming from the girl who can do the New England Aquarium in 29 minutes flat. I've been many many times.) I caught a glimpse of it on an episode of the Little Couple on TLC and immediately Googled it. The Ocean Voyager exhibit has over 6.3 million gallons of water and also boasts the largest viewing window in North America. I have to go. Have to.

You can check out their website here.

You can also check out all the awesome items you see above here.

3 comments:

  1. such a great treasury you made. thanks so much for including me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for including me in your aquarium of treasures! There is no better aquarium than ours here in Atlanta. It's totally worth the trip. I've been to others in tennessee and Seattle. Which is super fab and even more worth the trip west!! We love for people to come on to Atlanta- on Fridays they do jazz and cocktails while strolling about with the fish and other mammals (otters are so adorable there- I could watch them all day). There is a surplus if great restaurants and sights to see around downtown ATL. Just please don't call us hotlanta... Were trying to break awy from the dated nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasury! I have been to the aquarium in Atlanta, and it is great! Perfect for a summer trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...