Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's In Your Bag? Part Two

I gotta say, not much has changed since April when I did my first 'What's In Your Bag' post. Except maybe some Wheat Thins and Tat Wax.

And I actually remembered to take a photo of my purse this time!
It was hand made by the wonderful Angie over at Stitch and Swash. You might recognize it as the bag Bella uses in the Twilight Saga movies. It's the one and only.



So we have:

* Mark pressed powder
* Dental floss x 2
* Tat Wax
* Cosmetic bag
* Eye glass case
* Massachusetts Lottery key chain
* Checkbook cover
*Wallet
* Hair ties
* Keys
* Letter from Ria (Woo!)
* Gluestick
* USB stick
*Sunglasses
* USB cord for my camera
* Bag of essential oils (see below)
* Motorola Droid
* Motrin
* Various pens and markers
* Mark tinted lip gloss
* Post-It Notes
* Wheat Thins

Most of the time I carry my oils around with me as well. You never know when someone wants an impromptu massage. All of these are from Young Living and they are the best essential oils out there on the market. (Left to right): Aroma Siez, Thyme, Oregano, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Thieves, Peace & Calming, Abundance, Basil, Cypress, Valor, Marjoram and Tangerine. They all smell oh so good.

You can check out my What's In Your Bag photos on Flickr here.

So, what's in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your bags and pouches that you carry inside the main bag! I keep looking for cute ones and never find them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The teal wallet I picked up at Target. The checkbook cover was a custom order from Etsy and I got my teal, white and orange cosmetic bag from Bath & Body Works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...