Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week In The Life: Monday



As you all know, The Week In The Life project started yesterday. Here's how most of my day went. The morning ritual: tea, juice, my multi gummies and my Zyrtec.

Jake waiting ever so patiently to go back outside while Ali goes potty.


9:54 and 56 degrees out. We had a little cold front come through.


Working on new items for Venenzia.


New items that need to be photographed, edited and listed.

Sleepy day in the household. Ali napping.


Fatty napping. On my massage table.


The one thing that keeps me on the treadmill.


Treadmill time and distance. I didn't feel like pushing myself too much.


Lunch time! The meatloaf wasn't too bad. Green beans were nasty and went untouched. The apple crisp got licked clean.

Mail call.

I had every intention of documenting the rest of the day but we were so freaking swamped at work last night I didn't have the chance to.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...