Friday, April 30, 2010

Movie time!


Just got home from Wal-mart. I ran up there yesterday to print my book photo for my scrap page and being the complete idiot that I am known to be on occasion, forgot that I had cleared my camera card. *sigh*

Anyways, I was on my way out and decided to stop and see what Redbox had to offer. I ended up choosing The Lovely Bones and An Education. I read The Lovely Bones forever ago and wanted to see it when it first came out in theaters but never made it. I also had mixed views on it. It was either gonna be a really good movie, or a horribly bad one. I'm a big fan of all of the actors and I lovelovelove Saoirse Ronan who also played in Atonement, which happens to be one of my all time favorite movies. An Education features Carey Mulligan and Rosmund Pike who both starred in Pride & Prejudice, which is, you guessed it, another one of my all time favorite movies.

It's a win-win situation. So I'm off to veg for a while and watch some movies and possibly finish my scrap page.

I've got Musculo-Skeletal class all weekend when really I should be in Louisville at the Derby.
C'est la vie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...