1. How old will you be in 5 years? 36 (holy shit)
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Fatty, while I was sleeping
3. How tall are you? 5'7", or amazon with my heels on.
4. What are you looking forward to in the next six weeks? Road trip, seeing Dan and the family at home.
5. What's the last movie you saw? Theater: Toy Story 3, TV/DVD: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
6. Who was the last person you called? Kim at work.
7. Who was the last person to call you? Kim, telling me to cal her at work.
8. What was the last text message you received? Brandy asking if I was heading to the open forum at work.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? See #7.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Depends on the situation. Some times you just gotta talk it over.
11. Have you ever had drink come out of your nose? Yes. That's what happens when you drink & sneeze.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Divorced. They've both since remarried.
13. When was the last time you saw your mum? A few hours ago.
14. What color are your eyes? Brown
15. What time did you wake up today? Which time? I went to bed around 09:00 and then the Dish Network guys woke me up around 11:15. I went back to bed and got up around 21:00 and have been up since.
16. What are you wearing right now? My black yoga pants and my 2003 Summer Jam T-shirt. It's good to wear while I'm crafting. And answering odd questions about myself.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? I don't think I have one.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? I've always been drawn to the beach.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? I'll have to get back to you on that one.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? I'd do a tour of Europe.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Back in Massachusetts, hopefully with my own shop, a solid client base and surrounded by family and friends.
22. Do you tan or burn? Tan
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Clowns (Thanks to mom toting me along to Poltergeist at the drive-in when I was 4)
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Fatty, just being himself.
25. How many TVs do you have in the house? 2
26. How big is your bed? Queen and like a foot thick.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop? Both, but I only use my laptop.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Now that I'm living with Mom, the clothes stay on.
29. What color are your sheets? Tan sateen stripe.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Four, but I only use one.
31. What's your favorite season? Fall in the Northeast. Gotta love those crisp mornings!
32. What do you like about autumn? Sweatshirts and sweaters!
33. What do you like about winter? Right after it snows, when no one has f'd it up yet.
34. What do you like about summer? It's summer, duh.
35. What do you like about spring? It's not winter anymore!
36. How many countries have you lived in? Just one.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Do I have to name them all? Ok let's see... Fall River (2x), Onset (2x), Rochester, Crestwood (2x), Louisville (2x), Wareham, South Fulton... My head hurts. I'm gonna stop now.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Bare feet
39. Are you a social person? I have a lot of acquaintances and only a handful of close friends.
40. What was the last thing you ate? Tabbouleh
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Way Ho in Buzzards Bay. Hands down, the best Chinese I've ever had.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Espresso Chip by Edys.
43. What is your favorite dessert? Girl Scout cookies. Thank God they only come out once a year!
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Panera's French Onion.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Um.. the good kind? Grape or strawberry I guess.
46. Do you like Chinese food? See #41.
47. Do you like coffee/tea? I sweat that stuff.
48. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average? I try not to. I hear it's really good for your health.
49. What do you drink in the morning? OJ to wash down my vitamins and then a cup of tea.
50. Where did question 50 go? I've no idea!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yeah, the middle side.
52. Do you know how to play poker? It's been a while.
53. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes.
54. Have you ever been to Australia? No
55. Do you have an addictive personality. From past experiences, I'd say no.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home
57. Do you still talk to your last ex. Yeah, except he's not my ex anymore.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as yours? Personally no, but Janet Jackson, Megan Fox, Tori Spelling, Pierce Brosnan and Liberace were all born on May 16th too.
59. Do you want kids? Not at the moment.
60. Do you speak other languages? Yes
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes, I have a <>
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Around the block.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? Ocean
64. Do you prefer a window or an aisle seat? Window
65. Who did you copy this note from? It's been passed around so many times by this point, I have no idea.
66. What's your relationship to them? Not sure
67. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Shoes.
68. What is your favorite TV show? Tie Lost/Grey's Anatomy
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes and even turn it upside down.
70. Who is the funnies person you know?
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, I sleep with two real animals.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Everyone has their own, but for general rings it's Bad Things by Jace Everett (The theme song to TrueBlood)
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Yes, mom kept a few things.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? The allergy bands. Although they're more orangey-red.
75. Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth? Nope
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. That way I can't see the clowns who want to eat me.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees. Stop, drop and roll.
78. Do you flirt a lot? No
79. What's your favorite chat up line? See #78
80. What's your favorite food? Italian
81. Can you change the oil on a car? Yep and my spark plugs, wires and tires.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yep, last August on the way to the dentist.
83. Have you ever run out of petrol/diesel? Twice. It won't happen again.
84. What is your usual bedtime? Well seeing as I work 3rd shift now, I guess somewhere between 08:00 and 12:00
85. What was the last book you read? Betrayed by PC Cast
86. Do you read the newspaper? I read the newspaper online.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No
88. Where is question 88? What's up with these missing questions?
89. Do you watch soap operas? No
90. Do you go to the cinema often? Not so much anymore.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? I don't listen to the radio anymore. Just CDs.
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? I don't see a frame near me.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? Something for OB.
94. What is your favorite sports team? Red Sox/Pats
95. What is your favorite board game? Scrabble
96. What song do you currently like? Do I have to pick just one? Anything by The Mars Volta.
97. When was the last time you attended church? Hmmm, let's see... never.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mr. Bates, Mr. Davis, Mrs. Lutz and Mr. Lauterbach. It's a four-way tie.