Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Once Again...

... I've finished another series and the next book doesn't come out until January. As in 4 months from now! The House of Night series is pretty awesome and if you enjoyed the Twilight saga or the Sookie Stackhouse series I think you'll enjoy the HoN books as well.

I picked up this book at Borders while going through their bargain bin. I think I ended up paying around $3 for it. At first I thought it was geared more towards the early teen age group but after reading it I was surprised at how dark some parts of the story were. An excellent read that I suggest to anyone. Young or old. Er, older. GP Taylor has also written a few more books about Mr. Mundi's adventures. Now I just have to track them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...