Friday, March 11, 2011

Calling All Soap Makers!

If you haven't heard already, Brambleberry is hosting another epic soap swap!!! I didn't participate in the first so I'm jumping on this opportunity. How do I take part in this awesomeness, you ask? Basically, it breaks down like this:

Check out the master list on Soap Queen. Email Brambleberry which scent you will be making. Whip up 12 bars of either CP or MP soap. {That's cold-process or melt & pour for you non-soapy people} Label them. Send them to Brambleberry by May 2nd. Around the end of April, head over to their website and purchase your swap pack. You are just paying for postage and not the actual soap. {This runs around $13, depending on where you live.} So, 12 bars of hand crafted soap for $13. How can you beat that?

I've decided to make my Lemon Poppy Verbena Kitchen bar as seen in the top photo. It smells so amazing, you really have no idea. I'm sneaking up to Massachusetts for a week before I take off for Alaska so I'll post photos of all of the soap I get from the swap. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...