Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Solution For All Those Buttons

A few posts back I talked about the fabric/button collection that was my Nana's. I had no idea what on earth I was going to do with that many buttons. But Design Sponge came to the rescue. *Thanks guys!*

If you haven't already checked out their site, head over there for some awesomeness. Seriously. Awesomeness. Especially the DIY section. There's probably 10 things I bookmarked to try. What you see in these photos was one of them. Download the template. Print on card stock. Attach buttons. Frame. Done. Awesomeness.

I'm planning on swinging by Walmart to pick up some contrasting embroidery thread before work tonight and possibly some frames.

And now, feast your eyes on these...







Has anyone else tried any of the Design Sponge DIY projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...