Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scrapbook On The Road {MA - May 2011}

I'm going to be flying home for a few days in May before I head to Alaska for the summer. What a better time to test drive the whole Scrapbook on the Road thing. I threw this album together in about an hour today. For the covers I used two pieces of 6x8 chipboard that I covered with some patterned paper by American Craft {Metropolitan series} I used some of the brown 7Gypsies rings that I purchased for my other album and filled it with scraps I had laying around the studio.
Take a look inside!

{Front cover detail}

{I added some sateen ribbon to the top ring. I may or may not do all rings.}

{Velum flower on a brown craft envelope}

{Small pieces of cardboard and colored envelopes}

{I pulled an opaque vellum envelope from one of my other projects.}

{I also found some clear overlays from a GCD Studios scrap pack (Provence series) that I had wedges between other packs.}

{Decided to use some of my Project Life cards for journaling.}

{Damn you , Blogger for rotating my photos!}

{Overlay detail}

{Another Project Life card and a piece of blue textured cardstock.}

{I heart graph paper. Especially the colored stuff!}

{Back cover detail}

I also have a bunch of fun stuff to include in it. I have some Martha Stewart chipboard letters that I'll be using. I have a B for Boston {Dan and I are heading into the city to go to MFA one day} and I'll also be bringing an N for Newport in hopes that I may talk him into taking me to Newport again to tour the mansions {Hint, hint.}

I can't wait to get started on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...